Via Vision

Thoughts flow like a river and here is the place in which the river becomes a waterfall.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Unexpected Link

I don’t know why I care but I just do.

I long to be near and with you.

You are able to fill a void that only a few others have filled.

Why is it you?

Why do I care so much about you, when I hardly know you?

It’s easier for me to hate you, but it’s not within my capacity.

Can you punch me in my face and free me from this spell that links my soul to you?

There is reason that I care

But I have hidden it for such a long time that I don’t know what it is.

Let us just be friends

But try not to hurt me for you have a link to my soul.

I don’t how you got it

Or why you got

But you have a direct link to my soul.

Bond by a link that I cannot sever or reason out,

I am left at your mercy.

Even though I feel safe with you holding this link,

I am a bit uneasy if it breaks pre-maturely.

So until the reason for this link is solidified,

Try not to take advantage of me.

For this link is entirely within your control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home