Via Vision

Thoughts flow like a river and here is the place in which the river becomes a waterfall.

Monday, July 11, 2005

The world of I

I care only for myself, for I have more important things to worry about. I work at a place where I earn my money. I pay my bills and I have bills to pay. I am tired so I must sleep. I am hungry so I eat. I have no time to care about your concerns for I am busy with my own problems. I want to be left alone so that I can accomplish my goals. I want to be number one so that I can be recognized for the things I have done. No one but me understands the pains and troubles I go through. I need time to think so leave me alone. I am all alone.

The world of ‘I’s is a lonely world. Once there was the world of ‘We’ now there is the world of ‘I’s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home