Via Vision

Thoughts flow like a river and here is the place in which the river becomes a waterfall.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Great is the Grand Mother

Like the rain quenches the thirst of the desert sands, so is the love of my great grand mother that quenches the thirst of my youthful heart. I thank God for time and for years gone by. As a child I was too close to the fire called life to see its beauty. I always felt the warmth but never saw its beautiful oranges that seamlessly mixed with the yellows and reds. As I grew older and as time padded the distance between me and the fire, I am able to see the fire's true beauty. The fire that kept me strong through my youthful years and the fire that showed me love. Greatful am I to the one that made me see the wonders of his love through my aged and beloved great grand mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home