Via Vision

Thoughts flow like a river and here is the place in which the river becomes a waterfall.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Myself

Normally I am too ashame to express myself. The very essence of my identity is comprimised when certain aspects of my personality is leaked through any medium. How long can one hold on to their identity? The burying of emotions seems like the only way to protect the delicate person I call myself. Time is the only thing that would corrode the walls that protect me from the acidic world. Slowly the person that is trapped inside would begin to reveal itself. That day is coming, but no-one; not even myself, knows when that day would come. Its the key of completion that is need to crack and shatter the walls that protect myself. The key is out there and the key would find the lock, even if it takes a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home