Via Vision

Thoughts flow like a river and here is the place in which the river becomes a waterfall.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Oh Monday

Another wonderful day is upon me. The sky is blood red, the darkened sun is nestled on the horizon and the temperature is comfortably below freezing. Oh wait! The sky is baby blue with puffy white clouds, the sun is shining and the temperature is finally going to be above freezing. So what is my problem? Its Monday. Oh how I enjoy coming to work after a great weekend. The monotony of the daily job is what I longed to embrace. Luckily, this sulkiness would depart as the day chogs along and the accpetance of the everyday stale work life would sink in. Until then, I would feel sad for myself and whine like loser in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home