Via Vision

Thoughts flow like a river and here is the place in which the river becomes a waterfall.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Neverending Love

Most feelings are conveyed in pretty words that run through your soul and chill the warm heart. But my feelings for you cannot be contained in these words. I love you so much that tears trickle down my cheeks just thinking of you. The things of the world fade when you are near me and my heart melts as you hold my hands. Time stand still and the meaning of life is revealed to me, for you are my reason for living. The love that I have for you is the love that cannot be expressed in this lifetime but in many lifetimes. You are the woman that makes me a man and without you I am just a lost boy. As the universe has no ending so is my love for you. Death would never take away my feelings for you, cause even in death my love would keep our memories alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home