Via Vision

Thoughts flow like a river and here is the place in which the river becomes a waterfall.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Joe's Love

The disease is taking my love away. How will I be able to live without her? She is my air, my life and without her life feels meaningless. Her smiles of "everything is going to be alright" in her pain and suffering, gives me hope that she will be released from her prison. The power of our love would break the shackles of death and breathe fresh new life into her again. Young but committed, I sealed our souls together with the ring of love. The long lost half of my existence is here with me and I would not let her go without a fight. Prayers to the father which grivet life will be heard and she will be made anew. As the father frees her from her illness, he will bound us together so that our love would strengthen our existence as long as we shall live. Without doubt and without concern of my youthfulness, I will be hers and she will be mine. Together, forever our love cannot be killed, even if we are separated by death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home