Via Vision

Thoughts flow like a river and here is the place in which the river becomes a waterfall.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I am an Uncle

“Uncle Boy” she says. For that is my name and I am honored by her call. Bright eyes with pure innocense she stares at me with the smile of holy angels. I am now part of her world.The world in which any uncle would die to be in. Before I was the anonynmous voice in the distance and now I have a name, Uncle Boy.

Its amazing how the respect of a child is so precious to folks that are called adults. We, the adults of this world willingly and selflessly throw away our pride just to be notice by a child. Ashley's acknowledgement of my existence is greater than the respect of the world's most powerful army. No underlying motive and nothing to gain, I officially became her uncle when she uttered the words, Uncle Boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home